Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Soccer Version 1.2

The other day I showed you the card I had made for my son's soccer coach. Well we had two assistant coaches as well, so I made this card for them. Instead of piecing together the soccer ball, I used a Soccer Ball file from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.
 
 
The DP is Graphic 45. The cardstock is various kinds including Papertrey Ink (card base) and American Crafts. The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom's Simple Sayings stamp set. I added the twine for a nice finishing touch.
 
See my post from the other day to see how the soccer ball can be done by piecing together hexagons and info on the original post that inspired me from Pinterest.
 
Thank you for taking a moment to drop in. It is always appreciated.
 
Many Blessings,
                              

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy making the coaches cards, and I know your son's coach as well as the assistants appreciated them so much. Awesome job Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another awesome soccer card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete