Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Love at First Bite!

I am excited to be a Guest Designer today at Die Cuttin' Divas.
 
Today's Challenge: Purple and Orange Plus One Other Color
 
I chose black!
 
Here is my project:
 
 
I used a file from the Silhouette store by Jamie Cripps. I will hang this on my husband's office door on Halloween. For my DP, I used G45 paper. It looks a bit blue in the photo, but I promise it is purple. It is from last year's Happy Haunting collection.
 
Here is a close-up of the spider on the front.
 
 
At the top of the door hanger, I tied a orange bow and added a touch of Grape Licorice Trendy Twine. I used the same twine to tie off my treat bag. It is one of my favorite twine colors!
 
I filled a treat bag with some black and orange Halloween peanut butter candies.
 
 
The sentiments are from My Craft Spot's Batty for You Stamp set. This is a great stamp set with lots of fun sentiments!
 
                        
 
Supplies Used
 
Silhouette Store:
#66526 - 3D Spider Boo Box
 
Trendy Twine:
 
My Craft Spot:
Batty for You
 
Graphic 45:
Happy Haunting 12x12 Paper Pad
 
American Crafts Cardstock
 
Thanks, as always, for dropping in! Keep up with all my latest happenings by following here on my blog or on my FB and Pinterest  pages.
 
And please stop by Die Cuttin' Divas this week and enter into the Purple, Orangs, and One Color of Your Choice Challenge!
 
Blessings,
                     
 
I will also enter this into the following challenges:
My Craft Spot: #155 Too Cute To Spook
Pause, Dream, Enjoy: Anything Halloween Linky Party
Pile It On: #41 Use 2 or More Die Cuts

10 comments:

  1. Creepy! What a fun project! We're happy to have you as our guest diva this week at Die Cuttin' Divas!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am happy to join all of you for this week's challenge! Thanks for dropping by my blog!

      Delete
  2. What a fabulous project!!! Thanks for being our Guest Diva this week at Die Cuttin' Divas!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute! Love all the colors and how you decorated it! You should enter it into our Halloween Linky Party at Craftin Desert Diva's! There are lots of great prizes :) Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! I'm sure your hubby will be surprised and love it! Thanks for playing along in our current challenge at Pile it On! Good Luck!
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your GDS over at DCD! I love DCD!! Spooky and Super cute treat!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*


    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute!!! Thanks for linking up at PDE...DT~Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful treat box!!! Love the shape and that it hangs on a doorknob. The spider is great. I don't know why purple seems to always show up as blue in photos. I have the same problem no matter what lighting I use. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Halloween' Linky Party at PDE!!!! DT-Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melissa, I absolutely LOVE your treat box! (No surprise there, right?!) The papers are fantastic and I'm so happy you used Kimberly's fabulous sentiment! Wonderfully designed project, once again. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete