Thursday, October 30, 2014

Treating Frankie Lollipop Holder

Top of the morning to you!!! Is everyone ready for the big Trick or Treat day tomorrow.
 
I'm finishing up treats for my kiddos to take to school. And today I want to share with you a new set of lollipop holders I have made. These are for the teachers.
 
 
I made 8 in all using a cut file from KaDoodle bug Designs Spooky Friends set. And, of course, they needed some Peachy Keen faces.
 
Here are some close-ups of the three different face versions I used:

 


 
Supplies Used
 
KaDoodle Bug Designs:
 
Peachy Keen Stamps:
PKSC-33 September 2014
PK-1410 Christmas in July Face Assortment
 
Various Cardstock, Memento Inks, Gel Pen, Colored Pencils, Chalk
 
Hope you have a Spooktacularly Fun Halloween weekend.
 
Thank you for dropping by. I hope you will leave a comment. I enjoy reading them. I also invite you to keep up with my creations by following me on Facebook and Pinterest as well. And please stop by new Etsy shop. I have a couple of things listed and hope to have more soon!
 
Many Blessings!
                             
 
I will enter the lollipop holders into the following challenges:
Scrappy Mom's Terrific Tuesday: Happy Halloween
{Pin}spirational Challenge: #127
613 Ave Create: #95 Anything Goes w/ Opt Twist
D. L. Art Thankful Thursday: Halloween
Decorate to Celebrate: #87 Anything Goes 
Divas by Design: Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. thank you for joining us at anything goes challenges at decorate to celebrate. your frankies are so cute. love them. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frankie is a Cutie Pie!! Such a Super cute & fun treat!! Amazing job my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg how cute are these please you gotta teach me how to make these awesome lollipop holders you have been making please
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I Love them. So Cute!!! Happy Halloween!!! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just the cutest!!! Thanks so much for participating in our DECORATE TO CELEBRATE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. and thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so cute! Thank you for sharing it with us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Justyna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your lollipop covers are so adorable! Thanks for sharing them with us at Decorate To Celebrate! DTM, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness... these lollipop covers are way too cute!

    Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! this are super cute!! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete