Sunday, October 5, 2014

Cute Puppy!

Here is a birthday card I made the other day.
 
 
The card's recipient loves puppies, so I thought the Cute Puppy file from Miss Kate Cuttables would be perfect. I used various brown cardstocks from my stash. The background paper is from my scrap box and is by Glitz Designs. The card base is Vintage Cream by Papertrey Ink and the stamp is from My Craft Spot - Simply Sentiments.
 
As always, I am happy you stopped in today!!! Thank you!
I invite you to stop by my FB page and Pinterest page as well.
 
Blessings,
                     
I will enter my card into the following challenges: 
Decorate to Celebrate: #85 Anything Goes
Die Cuttin' Divas: #185 Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create: #92 Anything Goes 10/11
Scrapbook Blessings Club: #31 Anything Goes
Simply Create Too: #71 It's a Special Occasion

13 comments:

  1. love your cute little puppy card, thank you for entering the anything goes challenges at dtc. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhh, isn't he cute! Nicely done, Miranda Thanks for slipping this under our door here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable card Melissa:) TFS and thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a super cute card! :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at 613 Avenue Create!
    hugs,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable puppy! Thanks for sharing with us at SBC. Cindy-Dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is just too cute! Love this sweet puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute puppy! Thanks for sharing it with us at Decorate To Celebrate! DTM, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute Card ~ Love it ~ thank you for sharing over here at SBC and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our DECORATE TO CELEBRATE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete