Thursday, October 9, 2014

Nuts About You!

Ok, so I have finally done it! I have taken the plunge and have opened a store.
I couldn't decide if I should use eBay or Etsy, but it finally came down to one simple thing. Ease of use, so Etsy it is!!! I would need a course on listing on eBay for that to succeed. LOL!
So here is my first listing:

These pieces are from the Nuts About You set from KaDoodle Bug Designs.


It is a 3 piece set for scrapbook pages.

I used various quality cardstocks to piece it together. Then I used inks, chalks, and a gel pen to add details. I think the set will make a super cute scrapbook page.

Supplies Used:
KaDoodle Bug Designs: Nuts About Fall
Various Cardstocks from My Stash

Thank you for dropping in today. You can follow me here, find me on FB or Pinterest; and, of course, be looking for my listings in my new Etsy shop, M Miranda Creations.
Many Blessings!

2 comments: