Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween Baggie Buddies!

It's another challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas and another GDT spot for me!
 
Thank you DCD for letting me join you for two challenges this month.
It has been fun to play along with all of you!
 
Well it is almost here, so that means this week we will be wrapping up all the Halloween projects. I still have to make treats for my kids to take to school. Yikes!!!
 
Today I want to share some sweet treat bags with you. If you remember, I had a sneak peek of one of these on my blog last week; but I needed two more to give to my kiddos Halloween day.
 
 
These are the (Fall/Halloween) Baggie Buddies from Treasure Box Designs.
I just think they are so stinkin' cute!!! I will have more of these on my list to make for sure!
 
For the treat bags, I used the Small Candy Sacks from the Trendy Twine store. I filled them up with m&m's. The length of twine around each treat sack and the twine bow is from Trendy Twine. I used both Grape Licorice and Orange Limeade. There are so many great colors over there for this time of year! The tags are cut from the Spellbinders Labels 10 set and my sentiments are from My Craft Spot and Scrappy Mom's Stamps.
 
Here are some more photos:


 
Franky was my sneak peek last week.
 
 
I really like how they all turned out; and like I said, I know I will be making more of these.
 
Supplies Used
Treasure Box Designs:
 
Trendy Twine (Annie's Paper Boutique):
 
Spellbinders:
Labels 10 Die Set
 
My Craft Spot:
Batty For You Stamp Set
 
Scrappy Mom's Stamps:
Bewitched Stamp Set
 
Thank you for stopping by my blog today! I am so glad you were here. You can also find all my crafty creations on Facebook and Pinterest as well.
 
And I am excited to say that I recently opened an Etsy Store. I will be posting items as I can and hope that you will stop by there as well.
 
Many Blessings to You,
                               
 
I will enter the treat bags into the following challenges:
Creative Cutting Challenge: #41 Anything Goes
D. L. Art: Oct Anything Goes Linky Party
Scrapbook Blessings Club: #32 Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge: #117 Anything Goes
Scrappy Mom's Terrific Tuesday: Happy Halloween
{Pin}spirational Challenge: #127
613 Ave Create: #95 Anything Goes w/ Opt Twist
Little Scraps Pieces: Show it Off Saturday


13 comments:

  1. Fabulous treat bags! Thanks for being our Guest Diva! Your projects were perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the little ghost, and I'm drooling over those M&Ms! Thanks for being our Guest Diva at Die Cuttin' Divas. Hope you had fun!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute and fun treat bags!!! I love them all! Thanks for being our Guest Diva this week at Die Cuttin' Divas!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable!!! Thank you for showing off your talents with us at DCD, we're so Lucky to have you!

    Have a super day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable treat bags, save one for me:) :)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your DTS!! Super DUPER cute & fun! Fun treats!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great packaging. I especially love the pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just adorable! Thanks for joining us for "Anything Goes" over at Creative Cutting Challenge.
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable! Such a cute way to deliver a Halloween treat! Thanks for propping this at our front door at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute treat bags! Thanks for sharing it at {PIN}spirational Challenges! Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG Wow I would love to be the recipient of these.
    Thank you for sharing over here at SBC and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely adorable treat bags - thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Blessings Club and good luck!!!
    Hugs,
    Lynne, DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG they are so cute!!!! I love them!!!Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete