Friday, October 3, 2014

Halloween Badge!

Do you want an alternative this Halloween to the traditional treat bag for your child's class?
 
Well then I have an idea for you using files from KaDoodle Bug Designs!
 
 
How about making these badges! I cut the badge from the Giddy Up Cowboy set four layers thick for durability. Before attaching the fourth layer on the back, I punched two holes and thread a safety pin into the holes. Once I glued the fourth layer on, the safety pin held in place. For the ghost, I used the Witchy Ghosts file. I cut it out without the star and the face pieces. After piecing the ghost together, I added a Peachy Keen stamp for her face. There are some ghosts in the set that will work for boys as well. Not only would these be fun for your child's class, but they would make cute party favors for your Halloween parties.
 
http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16&products_id=480
 
Supplies Used
 
KaDoodle Bug Designs:
 
Peachy Keen Stamps:
PK - 1357 Sweet on You Face Assortment
 
Various Cardstocks from my stash
 
Thanks for dropping in today! I hope you will swing by my FB page and Pinterest page as well.
 
Blessings,
                   
 
I will enter this into the following challenges:
Decorate to Celebrate: #85 Anything Goes
Divas by Design: Spooky Creations
Die Cuttin' Divas: #185 Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. this is so cute thank you for joining us at anything goes challenges at decoratetocelebrate. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and a great great idea for a classroom Thanks for joining us at DCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your badge is so adorable! What a great idea! Love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Decorate To Celebrate! DTM, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! this is so darn cute, I love love this adorable eyes! TFS and Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uber cute!!
    Thanks for playing along with The Divas this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea and cute too! Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE!!! That little ghost is adorable! Thanks for linking up to DTC #85!

    - Katy Taylor (DTC Design Team)

    ReplyDelete