Sunday, October 12, 2014

Witchy Ghost Lollipop Cover!

Looking for an extra special treat to send with the kiddos to school for Halloween?
Well, then look no further!
I have a Trendy Twine post for you today!
I combined the Orange Limeade Trendy Twine with a cut file from KaDoodle Bug Designs
and came up with this cute treat:

I took this pattern from the Witchy Ghosts set at KaDoodle Bug Designs and created a Lollipop Cover in my Silhouette software. I then pieced together the design on the front of the cover adding a few different Peachy Keen faces. To finish, I took a strand of Orange Limeade Trendy Twine, stuck my Dum Dum Lollipop inside the cover, and threaded the twine through the holes. I tied the twine in a bow to hold the lollipop securely in the cover. As there are only 5 cardstock pieces to this project, it would be easy peasy to make a multitude of these for your child's class.

And just a note: I tried both white cardstock and Vintage Cream cardstock for the ghost and found that I liked the finished look so much better with the cream cardstock.

 


Supplies Used:

Trendy Twine: Orange Limeade

KaDoodle Bug Designs: Witchy Ghosts

Peachy Keen Stamps:
Sweet on You Face Assortment
 Christmas in July Face Assortment
Peachy Keen Stamp Club Set - September 2014

Papertrey Ink: Vintage Cream Cardstock

Various Cardstocks, Inks, Chalks, White Gel Pen, and Colored Pencils

Thanks for stopping by today.

Many Blessings!

613 Avenue Create: #93 Anything Goes
Creative Cutting Challenge: #40 Halloween
Decorate to Celebrate: #85 Anything Goes
Little Scrap Pieces: Show It Off Saturday LP - Happy Halloweenie

16 comments:

  1. Oh Gosh! They are really Sweet!! Spooky cue is what I usually say but with the PK faces....Oh!! Way TOO cute!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable! I love those cute PK faces...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun treats, love the Peachy faces! Great lollipop covers, these would be so fun for the classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so cute I just love them I would love to make
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so much fun, thank you for the idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love PK faces and your combination of designs for your finished project. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Cutting Challenge this week too.

    Jan
    CCC DT member
    http://izbzee.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome lollipop covers!! They are just adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG these are SO ADORABLE!!! What a great idea! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at 613 Avenue Create! We hope you’ll come join us again real soon! Great job!
    Darlene
    613 Avenue Create DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and clever...the kiddies will LOVE them! Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge this time around.
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found your Blog and I am Loving your Creations. I am now a follower of yours. Would love for you to visit my blog sometime If you get a chance. Happy Halloween to you. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy, thank you for stopping by my blog. I truly appreciate you visiting and becoming a new follower. I also stopped by your blog and returned the favor.

      Hugs, Melissa

      Delete
  11. oh they are so cute....love them.Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too Challenge #72 Halloween or lots of Orange.

    Anuja - Simply create too Design Team member
    craftcollage.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our DECORATE TO CELEBRATE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete